Vocal Jazz Camp
We are so happy that we are moving forward with an IN-PERSON vocal jazz camp this year!! Last year seemed too soon, this year feels like we have the knowledge and skills to put in practice the required safety protocols that will allow us to work together again in the same room. Everyone will be required to show proof of vaccination and boosts. Masks will be mandatory in all our indoor learning, concerts and dorm life. No exceptions will be made. Let’s get ready to make music and fill the halls with a joyful noise.
Registration opens March 1, 2022
The tuition, housing and dining will need to be purchased by June 14, 2022.
FULL Tuition for the 14th Annual New York Voices Vocal Jazz Camp $750
ASSOCIATE Tuition the 14th Annual New York Voices Vocal Jazz Camp $600
If you choose the Associate option, your One on One coaching and ensemble will not be directed by one of New York Voices, but surely, the special faculty member TBA is always really fantastic and desirable in their own right. If there is sufficient interest, we will form an “associate choir” (also directed by the guest faculty member). You will be part of the “All Camp” choir directed by Greg Jasperse, and you will be able to choose your electives the same as “full campers”. The pathway is an incredible value and we hope it creates an opportunity for you to join us.
NOTE: Tickets for the Camp’s evening performances and concerts are included in the tuition fee.
Options for where to stay during your time in Kalamazoo:
1) On-campus Housing – Inexpensive dormitory style rooms. Singles and doubles will be available.
6 nights, single dorm room $380
6 nights, double dorm room $285
2) Local Hotels: Check out Discover Kalamazoo
You may purchase your meal plan when you pay your final camp balance.
Meals will be offered in on-campus dining locations. The following meal plans are available:
1) Full Combined Meal Plan – Includes Monday dinner, three meals per day Tuesday through Saturday, as well as the final camp event (our famous Camp Sunday Brunch). $235
2) Shared Meals Only – If you choose not to eat all three meals via our meal plan described above, then this plan is for you. The Shared Meals Only plan includes Monday dinner, Saturday’s lunch and dinner, and the final camp event (our famous Camp Sunday Brunch). The shared meals are an integral part of the camp experience and are highly recommended. $70
3) If you decide to opt for only the final Brunch, you may do that. You may also purchase the brunch for additional family members who would like to join us. $20 per person