Vocal Jazz Camp
We are so happy to offer our 16th annual summer vocal jazz camp experience!! Our return last year to being together was musical food for the soul. In order to share that joy with as many people as possible, we have worked very hard to keep the costs as low as possible. As this is offered at Western Michigan University through WMU Summer Conferences, please take note that some items have increased a little from last year, including tuition.
The tuition, housing and dining will need to be purchased by July 1, 2024.
FULL Tuition for the 16th Annual New York Voices Vocal Jazz Camp is $800.
NOTE: Tickets for the Camp’s evening performances and concerts are included in the tuition fee.
Options for where to stay during your time in Kalamazoo:
1) On-campus Housing – Inexpensive dormitory style rooms. Singles and doubles will be available.
6 nights, single dorm room $420
6 nights, double dorm room $300 – shared with another camper.
2) Local Hotels: Check out Discover Kalamazoo
You may purchase your meal plan when you pay your final camp balance.
Meals will be offered in on-campus dining locations. The following meal plans are available:
1) Full Combined Meal Plan – $265 – Includes Monday dinner, three meals per day Tuesday through Saturday in the new Student Center, as well as the famous Sunday Jazz Jam Brunch at WL Socialhouse.
2) Shared Meals Only – $85 – Meals shared with the entire camp in Dalton (music building) include Monday dinner, Saturday lunch and dinner, all Happy Half Hour snacks and coffee, and the famous Sunday Jazz Jam Brunch at WL Socialhouse. The shared meals are an integral part of the camp experience and are highly recommended.
3) Sund Jazz Jam Brunch Only – $20 – You may also purchase the brunch for additional family members who would like to join us.